Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Sudden Change....!!!

I have been writing since the past few months now...

Luckily people haven't yet said that I am crazy and that my writings do not make any sense....

Positive feedback has been  received too (luckily)... and few have given their inputs... Thanks to all you guys...

But everytime I had to share the name of my blog with anyone, it would take me a minute to remember it... dude that was a large name (what was i thinking)....

observations-in-my-mind.blogspot.com

This used to be my link earlier. And as a web rule, one mistake in the url and you are lost....

Thus, I decided to change the name of my blog... to come up with something more simple and short.... but it should still keep the core meaning that i wanted to put across when I started the blog...

Also, i was bored of the way my blog looked... some R n D and I was sure I could give the blog some kind of makeover...

With a little deliberation and effort over the weekend, I have redesigned my entire blog....

I now have a new name and a new look with the same crazy head feel...!!!

It has now become "Gazing Mind!!"

The earlier link is deactivated.....The link now reads: gazingmind.blogspot.com


Hope you guys are liking it....!!



1 comment:

optimismattheheights said...

Nice effort. The snow capped mountains show the adventure, beauty and unparalled fun :) Which i felt symbolized with the personality u have.

I likess it